Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market opens today
The Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market opens on April 7, 2012, and continues every Saturday from April through November 24, 8am until 1pm.
Locally grown produce, annual and perennial plants, and a variety of prepared foods are available. Farmers’ Markets give you a chance to purchase your food directly from growers, asking them questions about their products. Entertainment and on-site locally-made food items add to the fun.
The Farmers’ Market is smoke free. Restrooms and an ATM are available in City Hall during Market hours. Dogs are NOT permitted at Market on the paved area of Showers Common (where the farm vendors are set up) or the Market Plaza on the B-Line Trail, but you can visit the adoptable pets from the City’s Animal Shelter in front of City Hall.
- Entertainment Schedule and Product Availability
- Flavors of Farmers’ Market Recipes
- Selling at the Farmers’ Market
- Information Table Guidelines for Farmers’ Market
- Busking Guidelines for Farmers’ Market
- Using SNAP Benefits at Farmers’ Market
- Farmers’ Market Gift Certificates
- Farmers’ Market Advisory Council
- Contact the Farmer’s Market